So a week ago I installed subj
- It can be installed on machine where already visual studio 2010 lives
- It partially works sometimes
- It`s even able to compile wincheck
- Installation is very reticent and you cannot select things which you really want to install. So it installed whole pile of trash - vb.net, f#, silverlight (so I have a couple now - one from vs2010 and one from vs2011), arm libraries etc etc
- It doesn`t have platform sdk ("going native", yep). Luckily it can use previous version of platform sdk from visual studio 2010 but what if I want to install it on fresh machine ?
- It cannot be installed on windows xp anymore. Perhaps on vista too - I didn`t check
- Support of C++11 is still very incompleted (you can compare it with gcc 4.7)
- C99 isn`t supported at all
- Most terrible thing - it cannot produce native modules for windows xp !